[vorbis] Re: [Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Ogg Vorbis tracks in QT files

Gabucino gabucino at mplayerhq.hu
Fri Mar 14 14:09:30 PST 2003

I'm explicitly forwarding this message to the people Christian HJW sent his
mail, just in case. There'll be no more crossposting. If anyone has opinions
to share, it'd be just right to send it to ffmpeg-devel (flames like HJW's
can go to devnull)

(BTW, HJW's rant is just like the ones on debian-devel. Even I unsubscribed
from that list, because it's so lame:)