[vorbis] Ogg Traffic for 03/03/2003

Tom Felker tcfelker at mtco.com
Wed Mar 5 01:53:02 PST 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 07:29, Carsten Haese wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 22:46, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
> > Why not post the actual Traffic, instead of just a link?
> >
> > Segher
>
> Posting just the link is easier :)  However, now that you're the second
> person to request this (one was in private email), I'll explore options
> for docbook-to-text or html-to-text that are not too painful to get
> going on my box at home.
>
> Carsten.

lynx -dump http://www.vorbis.com/ot/latest.html > out.txt

hould do the trick.  The formatting is good, the text is justified,
links are marked with numbers in brackets, with the URL under References
at the bottom.

--
Tom Felker

If you destroy me, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly
imagine.
 -- Obi-Wan Kenobi