[vorbis] original audio the best audio?

Nemo - earth native nemo at cheeky.house.cx
Mon Mar 3 23:24:15 PST 2003

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 05:45:55PM +1100, Moz did utter:

> >> Define "better".
>
> Quieter, for starters.

You want to make "4 minutes 33 seconds" even quieter?! ;)

Seriously, I think the whole point of any audio transport system is to
be true to the source.

Altering the sound to be "better" is the purpose of an audio playing
system, where one person can set the bass up, another can set the treble
up, and a third can turn the volume down... each according to their own
percieved "better.

.../Nemo

--
/   "I only know as much about myself    \ /     === DISCLAIMER ===      \
--  as my mind can work out under it's  -- -- Use of advanced messaging --