[vorbis] CD Burner that supports .ogg files?

Eric Branchaud erock at ids.net
Fri Mar 28 20:28:21 PST 2003

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to the world of Vorbis, but after hearing
the sound comparisons I was sold. I've recently begun a massive
undertaking of ripping all my CD's to hard disk in preparation for the
home theater PC that I'm in the process of building. I am a couple of
hundred CD's into this and I came across one small problem, I can't find
any CD burning software that will let me burn from .ogg files. I've
tried Ashampoo's BurnYa, but the software doesn't support any of my CD-R
drives yet. Does anyone know of any other Windows software that will
burn CD's from ogg files?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Erock