[vorbis] changes at pan.zipcon

al goldstein gold at gas.zipcon.net
Thu Jul 31 15:36:25 PDT 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Nathan I. Sharfi wrote:

Thanks Nathan, I've added your references. The reason for mp3 is that it just
started out that way, and that more understand what mp3 is than ogg. However
changing mp3 to audio is an improvement, although it could wreck updates with
wget if someone was unaware.

Help for Windows and Mac users is essential if ogg is to flourish.
It's much easier for Linux and Unix users.

Are there any Mac users of ogg? If so, we need there help. Are there free
programs for ogg decode for any versions of OS X?