Parsability requirements of PART tag (Was: Re: [vorbis] Vorbis Comment question)

Jonathan Walther krooger at debian.org
Thu Jul 3 20:26:42 PDT 2003

On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 10:36:47AM -0800, David K. Gasaway wrote:
>Note: I dislike the parsability requirements for the PART tag spelled
>out at reactor-core.

I didn't realize there were any parsability requirements for the PART
tag.  Could you refresh my memory, and tell me what you would like to be
different?  Any problems are probably artifacts of the original first
version, and didn't get hashed out adequately before discussion of other
aspects led to it being forgotten.

Jonathan

--

    It's not true unless it makes you laugh,
             but you don't understand it until it makes you weep.

                     Geek House Productions, Ltd.

Phone:   604-435-1205
Email:   djw at reactor-core.org
Webpage: http://reactor-core.org
Address: 2459 E 41st Ave, Vancouver, BC  V5R2W2