[vorbis] Direct Show Plugin

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Fri Jan 31 22:03:59 PST 2003

I've tried installing several versions of this direct show filter
including 0995 but it doesn't work on my Win98 SE box.  If I look at the
Details after installation it says "Could not load
C:\Windows\System\OggDS.dll".  I checked and it is installing that file.
 Any suggestions?

Ross Levis
http://winvorbis.stationplaylist.com