[vorbis] RH8: Ogg Vorbis packages optimized for Athlon MP

John Stracke francis at thibault.org
Fri Jan 31 18:57:30 PST 2003

I took the RedHat 8.0 SRPMs for the Ogg and Vorbis packages and built
them for Athlon MP.  I got about an 18% speedup (mind you, I only tested
it on one file; I'm not *that* obsessed :-).

For anybody who's interested, the binary RPMs and the modified specfiles
are at <http://www.thibault.org/oggenc/>.

--
|John Stracke        | http://www.thibault.org |HTML OK       |