[vorbis] Oggdrop XPd don't support Unicode ?

Martin Fontaine mfont at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 22 22:20:42 PST 2003

> That is what I got when type Vietnamese in Unicode  (it should be like in the EmEditor :-\
> http://members.shaw.ca/annefrank/ogg.png

        I have the same problem when I type (Well, more like copy/paste from
a website) Russian characters.  Windows would let me rename the WAV
file in Explorer no problem, but if I try to encode it with
OggDropXPd or even in a DOS Prompt with oggenc (Using the Tab key to
complete the filename after the track #) it gives me an error.

|      Martin Fontaine     mfont at videotron.ca      |
| The Braids Bonanza: http://braids.cjb.net        |
| Mel D.'s Good Gifts: http://come.to/meldoane     |
| "That's the thing about letting old lovers go.   |
|  You don't stop loving some of them.  There are  |
|  a couple you love no less than you ever did.    |
|  You're not going to try to make it work again,  |
|  but if they needed you, you'd drop everything." |
|       -Tori Amos                                 |