[vorbis] OT: good headphones?

Andy D. Smith AndyCool22 at peoplepc.com
Sun Jan 19 14:05:54 PST 2003

James said:
> I don't know whether ABXing with headphones would give you the full
picture.
> Maybe it's just a placebo effect, but it's only when I play something back
> through loudspeakers that I'm able to notice any difference. This is most
> noticable on MP3s, but the music often sounds a bit flat, and lacks a
> certain punch (for want of a better technical term!)

I find myself hearing more artifacts with headphones than listening from
computer speakers.  And my computer speakers aren't crappy either.  Of
course neither are expensive....

Andy
--------------------------------
*~*Song Of The Moment*~*Tetris Hardcore Remix*~*by*~*DJ Venom*~*
*·.    .·* Andy Dale
ICQ # 76178574
AndyCool22 on AIM
andycool22 at peoplepc.com