[vorbis] ArtistHost

Martin Blackwell djdij at handbags.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 26 10:27:27 PST 2003

heres a quote from an email about this hosting company who requested that their site be listed in the links section of the website i run for a band on Homstead. Both me and the band said no. mostly cause theres no point, and the guy i got an email from seemed to be rude.

> Whilst you're very much entitled to your opinion we have a large number of
> users who would prefer to use these formats than others such as OGG Vorbis
> due to the vast number of people all over the world with media players
> supporting these formats. OGG Vorbis is an audio format which has
> opportunity for growth in popularity but at this time we have had little
> interest in the format so there's no reason to add support for the
> open-source format yet - maybe in the future.

click here to get to see the light and turn to ogg vorbis like most other people on here.

http://www.artisthoster.net/community/viewtopic.php?t=9