[vorbis] another cool use for the vorbis direct show filter

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Jan 20 13:19:53 PST 2003

Hmm.  Well, I didn't think of that.   Is anyone possibly considering an
alternative that would let me do the same thing in a more cross-platform
manner?  I would like for all to be able to hear my ogg file.  And it would
be nice if I didn't have to encode it as an "ogg compressed .wav file"
first.
Lorenzo