[vorbis] Vorbis Comment question

Karol Pietrzak kap4020 at osfmail.isc.rit.edu
Fri Feb 28 21:27:56 PST 2003

On Saturday 01 March 2003 00:01, gtgbr at gmx.net wrote:
> I'd suggest you tell that the XMMS developers. :) I use
> mostly Windows for all my desktop stuff, so I'm not that familiar
> with XMMS. If it really lacks that feature, a feature request with
> its developers should be in order.

If anything needs to be done with XMMS to improve Ogg Vorbis support, it
would be to add equalizer support.  As of now, MP3's can be
"equalized", but not Ogg Vorbis files.

It seems XMMS development is very, very slow, if not dead.  The last
release (1.2.7) was March 2002.  My hope rests in Alsaplayer
(http://alsaplayer.org).