[vorbis] Um, did Lundy troll the vorbis archives..? Did anyone else *not* sign up with him?

Jack Moffitt jack at xiph.org
Tue Feb 25 19:58:38 PST 2003

> I've seen posts from him going on about RipTrax in the Vorbis users mailing
> list. Is he signing me up for the riptrax users list in some kind of official
> capacity on behalf of Xiph, or is Xiph now going to pound him into the dirt
> because he's being a spammer pinhead?

I'd let him speak in his own behalf on this, but I suspect this might be
the case.  I thought I was getting them because of my being on various
lists like feedback at vorbis, webmaster at vorbis, and this sort of mail is
appropriate for those.  But if other people on the list are getting
them, I'm a bit worried.

Also, the unsubscribe was broken yesterday, so you'll probably have to
email him personally if you've somehow gotten on the list.

jack.