[vorbis] Vorbis Streaming - How to?

Yacketta, Ronald Ronald.Yacketta at usa.xerox.com
Mon Feb 24 08:18:03 PST 2003

Hello all!!

I spent the better part of the weekend attempting to get streaming music
into a game project I am working on, after some tooth pulling I got the game
to load and play .ogg files. The only glitch I have is the hic-up when .ogg
files are being loaded for play.

Does anyone know of a solution to resolve this hic-up? Does vorbis provide
some form of streaming that would allow me to smoothly load/play a .ogg file
without noticiable application side affects (IE: hic-ups)

-Ron