[vorbis] trying to get better ogg quality for this clip

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Sat Feb 22 14:51:48 PST 2003

I see what you mean about the guitar.  However it seemed to me like the b45
sounded better than the b64.  I think this may be a bug in the encoder, since
b45 sounds better than b64 or q0.
I also couldn't get the last two WMA files to play for some reason.  Not sure
why, unless it has to do with the fact that I am using Winamp to play WMA,
although it played the first 64k file with no trouble.  I also liked the mp3 pro
much better than the WMA, as the WMA file put a lot of ringing in the guitar
both in the beginning and at the end of the clip where the guitar plays with the
drums.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix