[vorbis] MP3/Vorbis comparision

Martin Blackwell djdij at handbags.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 06:31:32 PST 2003

In my efforts to convince people to hear how good Vorbis is when compared to MP3, I'm gonna be encoding tracks from my CD collection to both formats, then writing them to audio CD, so people don't have to install extra software to hear the difference.
Has anyone got some suggested specs for the options for MP3 encoding when using CDex or Chun-Yu's MP3 writer for winamp (preferably in VBR mode MP3 for easier comparison)