[vorbis] Ear damage by compressed audio?

Olaf Marzocchi olaf_lists at virgilio.it
Sat Feb 8 03:53:35 PST 2003

I don't know much about this topic, but have you seen those images? they
seems taken from a middle-school book!
And look at the signature!

>*============================================================================*
>
>I                  CYBERYOGI Christian Oliver(=CO=)
>Windler                  I
>I         (teachmaster of LOGOLOGIE - the first
>cyberage-religion!)          I
>I                                      !

Do you still believe in what he said?

I don't.

After all, is there someone who listens to music 15 hours a day? I think
it's enough to go out and walk 15 minutes in a park to solve every problem
compressed audio **could** produce.

Note: a similar thread came up in the MP£ dev list some time ago. Maybe you
want to check it out.

Olaf