[vorbis] 5.1ch decoding question

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Feb 3 18:16:35 PST 2003

Hi,
I tried to download version 1.3 Alpha of the Winamp Vorbis decoder from the link
I received, but had no luck.  This morning I got the download window, but when I
clicked the Save button it wouldn't let me save the file and the transfer never
started.  Now, it just sits there and doesn't show the download window at all.
Is there another place where I can download this file?
Thanks,
Lorenzo