AW: [vorbis] Acknowledgemnts and some new stuff

al goldstein gold at gas.zipcon.net
Thu Aug 14 23:54:31 PDT 2003

My guess is that it wiil work with HTTtrack. I'm also assuming that
with the great multitude of options in HTTrack there is one that will
stop downloading files that you already have.

However I don't really know. Giuliano Pochini would be the right person to
ask. Since he is vorbis subscriber I think he will get back to you.

...Al