[vorbis] codebook

¼¾°®Ã÷ jiaiming at eyou.com
Tue Aug 12 23:09:44 PDT 2003

Hi all,

some puzzles:
Where can I get a latticebuild description file?
How does one choose reasonable value0..value n on the second line of the
latticebuild description file(.ql) to latticebuild?
Does the output (xxx.vqi) of the resvqtrain have some relationships to the
latticebuild description file ?
Where can I get these information?
Thank you!

Ji

--Îȶ¨¿É¿¿µÄÃâ·Ñµç×ÓÐÅÏä  ÓïÒôÓʼþ  Òƶ¯ÊéÇ©  ÈÕÀú·þÎñ  ÍøÂç´æ´¢...ÒÚÓÊδ¾¡