[vorbis] offtopic mailer discussion

noprivacy at earthlink.net noprivacy at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 12:09:15 PDT 2003

> I am using pine.
> it is a linux email client.
> I was unaware it was doing this.
> how can I fix this?

I have no idea....  I don't even know *what* is wrong, much less where.

The fact that it's Linux shouldn't make any difference.

> sorry for all the trouble.

It's not really trouble, just inconvenient.  And it can make conversations
hard to follow.  As I've said, it happens with a number of people in several
mailing lists.  I just decided to finally mention it.

(Another pet peeve of mine is people who always put the no-archive header
into the message, and then places like Google wont keep it.  For those of us
who actually use Google to browse the newsgroups and keep track of a few
threads, it's darn annoying.)

> noprivacy at earthlink.net staggered into
> view
> and mumbled:
>
> > Charles;
> >
> > This is slightly off topic, but...
> >
> > What kind of mail reader do you use?
> >
> > I've noticed in a number of mailing lists (including this one) that
Outlook

'vorbis-request at xiph.org'