[vorbis] Ogg streaming on low bandwidth

engdev engdev at bigpond.net.au
Thu Aug 14 17:41:07 PDT 2003

Holy (cow?)

I had a look at Garfs samples. That is very impressive at such a low bitrate!

@Jonathon
You say that "floggy" is part of GT3b1. On Garfs page he says that his GT3 beta 1 is tuned for quality levels of 5 to 10, the opposite end I would have expected. Is this the one that he created his low bitrate samples with? (Perhaps Garf himself can answer this).

Thanks for all the replies guys.