[vorbis] where to get vorbis files with all configuration the spec support

Áô©~ªº ¦Ñ¤H trimp58 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 22:46:11 PDT 2003

Hi

According to vorbis I spec, there are several configurations. There are 2
formats of floor, 3 formats of residue and 3 look up types of VQ codebook,
etc. I think to get all kinds of vorbis file with these configurations but
what I have got from network only support some of the formats (Ex. floor1,
residue 1 & 2, VQ lookup type0 & 1). I downloaded several freeware vorbis
encoder but they all support only quality, bit-rate or other user-level
setting without the detail spec. setting. I checked the vorbis released
encoder source-code, it also provides some kinds of templete, not all the
spec. support configurations. Could anyone know where I can get such files
or encoder to generate all kinds of vorbis file that the spec. supports.
Thanks.

Trimp