[OT] Re: [vorbis] changes at pan.zipcon

Kenneth Arnold kcarnold at arnoldnet.net
Thu Aug 7 20:34:56 PDT 2003

Graham Mitchell wrote:

>>I don't know how to check your windows stuff because I'm stumped right
>>off. I don't have a microsoft keyboard.
>>

>>If I recall, pressing CTRL-ESC is the same as pressing the Windows key.  So
>>try CTRL-ESC-BREAK. (You might need a friend to help you reach!)

Ctrl-ESC alone does the same thing as pressing the Windows key alone.
Unfortunately, it doesn't go further than this. Even more unfortunately,
I happen to be in Windows right now to be able to check ;)

Just about every new keyboard sold these days has the "logo" and "menu"
keys, though; you don't need to buy a Microsoft keyboard to get them.
These keys can be less than useful in other operating systems, though.

Ken