[vorbis] 128k listening tests completed

noprivacy at earthlink.net noprivacy at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 12:19:33 PDT 2003

> I think you will see this message since I switched to clear signing for
> you.

I can see this message, yes.  Including the PGP signature at the bottom.

> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2015.txt
>
> Can't OE6 show a text attachment inline?

Apparently not, since I couldn't see those messages from you and several
others.

Or maybe it's some security setting that I have.  Considering the number of
security issues with OE & Microsoft, I'm not inclined to lower my mail
security settings any, though!

Looks like Sylpheed-claws (& others) need to start being a bit more careful,
if they actually expect the receivers to be able to read the messages.  Or
at the very least, they need to warn their users that not everybody will be
able to read the messages!  (Is this a known issue with your old mail
client?  Or is this something the authors dont mention at all?)