[vorbis] Unban from #vorbis?

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Thu Apr 24 14:39:00 PDT 2003

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 12:13:10PM -0700, programmer_ted wrote:

> I wasn't sure where else to ask, so I'm asking here.  I was banned
  from #vorbis for 24 hours supposedly for "trolling," about three
  weeks ago, by Emmett.  I guess he got removed from the team soon
  after, because I'm still banned.  I seemed to be Emmett's favorite
  person to pick on.  He told me to "eat a bag of dick" in his Ogg
  internet radio station thing, and generally ruined my reputation as
  a self-respecting programmer in #vorbis.  Blah...anyway.  Is there
  any way I can get unbanned?

no reason.  That said, yeah, we'll remove the ban.

Monty