[vorbis] portable ogg player

Felipe Hangen felipe.hangen at hqcconsulting.com
Tue Apr 22 14:28:55 PDT 2003

Hi, i'm a student in electrical ingeneering, with experience in java and c
programming.

Me and a couple of guys are doing for graduation project on making a
portable OGG player.
Intel gave my university the posibility to make a prototype in Silicon.  For
the first part of the project we're gonna do it in a FPGA.

I need to code the "decoder algorithm" in Verilog (language similar to C,
for synopsis -> [put it on a chip])

I was wondering if you guys could help me get the decoder (only decoder)
code in C, so i could translate it to Verilog.

Thanks for your time, and i hope you guys can help me.
(i would keep you in touch on how the project is going)...

Felipe Hangen
felipe.hangen at hqcconsulting.com