[vorbis] Ogg Traffic for April 15, 2003

Tom Felker tcfelker at mtco.com
Tue Apr 15 17:44:55 PDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 11:12, Carsten Haese wrote:

> 3.1. Xiph.org Wiki
>
>    In order to provide a central hub for information about Xiph.org's
>    past, present, and future, we have installed a Wiki at
>    [6]http://wiki.xiph.org/. Due to its decentralized and collaborative
>    nature, this Wiki will be an excellent source of up-to-date
>    information about all Xiph.org projects. Check it out!

Yay, Wikis are cool.

If nobody objects, I'll put the VorbisHardware list there.  The only
problem I can see is that each device needs an external link, which
seems to be frowned upon in Wikis.

--
Tom Felker

User friendliness should be hacked onto a pure and simple system,
because
it's impossible to hack purity and simplicity onto a user-friendly
system.