[vorbis] Re: Website for Ogg/Vorbis support for MPEG4IP

ChristianHJW christianhjw at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 8 22:22:48 PDT 2002

"Peter Maersk-Moller" <Peter at maersk-moller.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3D7BF3A2.81ABD9DF at maersk-moller.net...
> Hi Christian
> > Hi Peter,
> > i really dont want to start a flamewar here or such, believe me, in fact
> > guess every contribution to opensource community is precious,
> Nahh, it's ok, I just didn't imagine that the first response to the web
> site (and its work) would generate such rather harsh critique. I guess
when
> one stick out one must be prepared for an occasional slap in the face.

Hi Peter,

i understand your reasons much better now, thansk for clarifying. You are
using MP4 container as a contemporary solution to be able to use streaming
tools made for it, allowing other streaming protocols than what currently
exists for icecast.

I am not at all an expert if it comes to streaming, so i really cant comment
on that. Good luck for your project.

--
Christian

Sites : http://mcf.sourceforge.net