[vorbis] Re: Website for Ogg/Vorbis support for MPEG4IP

Keith Wright kwright at gis.net
Sun Sep 8 20:47:44 PDT 2002

> From: Mark Hetherington <mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au>
>
> Could you please tell me what is so important about rtp/rtsp? It seems to be
> the big issue people have with icecast, that it does support rtp/rtsp, but
> I'm yet to understand what makes it so useful (or much about it at all).

RTFRFC

rfc 1889, 1890

The official source is http://www.ietf.org, but there was
better response at

http://www.doclib.org/rfc/rfc1890.html
http://www.doclib.org/rfc/rfc1889.html

when I tried it Sun Sep  8 23:46:42 EDT 2002.  A google
search on rfc1889 will find about a hundred other mirrors.

      -- Keith