[vorbis] Done too soon?

ogg at alon.wox.org ogg at alon.wox.org
Fri Sep 13 04:35:40 PDT 2002

Hi All,

  I am using vorbis-tools 1.0. I have encoded some song to an ogg vorbis
.ogg file, which seemed to work correctly. However, when I try to play the
file in ogg123 or xmms, it stops at some constant point at the file, as if
it ends there. However, if I seek past that point the playback works
correctly to the end.

  I have tried other files, and it seems to stop at a different location in
the file, and change each time.

  The files are on an NFS share mounted via the network.
I am using Linux 2.4.18.

  Can you help?

  Alon

--
This message was sent by Alon Altman (alon at alon.wox.org) ICQ:1366540
The RIGHT way to contact me is by e-mail. I am otherwise nonexistent :)