[vorbis] Re: Website for Ogg/Vorbis support for MPEG4IP

Shawn core at enodev.com
Mon Sep 9 15:37:42 PDT 2002

When he says datagram, he is not talking about TCP.

RTP/RTSP is over UDP. Most times these protocols allow for dropped
packets etc.

Is this list really the place to discuss multimedia streaming basics, or
is this really the domain for discussing optimizing an implementation of
the codec suitable for streaming using RTP/RTSP?

Did I phrase that right? Admittedly I'm no expert here either.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Leas
core at enodev.com