[vorbis] Re: Website for Ogg/Vorbis support for MPEG4IP

Mark Hetherington mark.hetherington at studentmail.newcastle.edu.au
Sun Sep 8 22:57:51 PDT 2002

Ok, fair enough, but doesn't icecast just rebuffer if it gets too far behind?
Or is this the problem? Could icecast be modified to just send UDP packets?
It doesn't seem it would be too difficult to me, but I don't know icecast
specifics..... I guess I'll have to "RTFRFC" to see why RTP/RTSP makes UDP
work so well.....

Mark