[vorbis] Corrupt Files

Daniel Schregenberger npfdd at gmx.net
Tue Oct 22 00:30:38 PDT 2002

Greg Wooledge wrote:

> > All this misery started half a year ago, when the floppy-drive disappeared
> > suddenly (only in Win2k).
> >
> > It's needless to say that my Linux installation runs perfectly, except for
the
> > thing with the ogg files.
>
> It's a bit outside my area of expertise, but I think you might consider
> the possibility that your system is virus-infected.

Well, I also came to that conclusion...altough it shouldn't, cause I'm not
going online with Window$...never have and never will. I updated my copy of
f-prot (for linux, but it recognizes windows-viruses too) and scanned the
windows partitions: no virus found.

-- Daniel

use to oneself.
                -- Oscar Wilde