[vorbis] Looking for mono and poly-channel ogg files to test

Joerg Bergmann bergmann at rcs1.urz.tu-dresden.de
Mon Oct 7 02:12:49 PDT 2002

Hi,

ome (old version) low-bitrate mono files are at http://www.jbergmann.de and
some of the
subpages. If you have at least Java 1.3.0 in usage, you will get a background
sound for
most of the pages. This is 11kHz sampled mono ogg (version beta 3 or around).
Look at the
page source info for the ogg name (see applet myogg). There are always 2 ogg
files per
page. You will find them in the data subfolder. For example, for the page
www.jbergmann.de/fr/1994.html
the ogg files are in
www.jbergmann.de/fr/data/...
But, this is old version ogg. Changing that demands for re-design of myogg,
which will take
some days. There is no need for such.

J"org Bergmann