[vorbis] Debian mp3->vorbis transcoding

Moz lists at moz.co.nz
Tue Oct 29 02:27:40 PST 2002

Monty wrote:
> I have in mind a concession to human nature: Folks are going to
> transcode

Ideally I'd like a tool that goes both ways, because I transcode from
Q7 ogg's to 96kbits mono mp3 to suit my portable player (which doesn't
support ogg although they're apparently thinking about it). Automating
this process would be very, very useful, as right now I have both
formats on hard disk as scripting the transcode is a bit slow.

Moz