[vorbis] Ogg portable player...

Amy Schoenhofen ambly at mn.rr.com
Mon Oct 28 16:43:44 PST 2002

I eagerly await broad Ogg support in cheap portable hardware.

On a bad note, if I search for "ogg" on the Gnutella network on a decent
connection (connected to 4 pretty stable ultrapeers), I can only usually
find ~100 ogg files in 2 minutes of searching. Listening to a few
samples downloaded, they don't sound so good either. Converted from mp3?
Who knows :(

On a good note, Gnutella Ogg downloads from me have increased in the
last month, to about 200 every 24 hours.

there apparently likes to spell a certain phrase "doggprn".

Ah well :)