[vorbis] Cutting Vorbis

Reto el-reto at jesus.ch
Sat Nov 30 05:52:07 PST 2002

hey metrom

> I don't know what platform you use, but there is a great .ogg cutter
program
> for windows.
> OggCut.
> The great thing about this program is that it cut all kind of ogg-streams,
> so you can have an oggfile with audio, video etc. and this prog will cut
it
> all.
>
> you can download it from here: http://www.vorbis.nu/pub/OggCut.exe

yup!... it's the best cutter available... thanks for bringing it up...

first it didn't work at all though... until I found out it needs Tobias' Ogg
DirectShow Filters to be installed on the system... after having done that
I'm finally able to cut them files quite neatly...
here you can get the filters, btw: http://tobias.everwicked.com/oggds.htm

E-Mail: el-reto at jesus.ch - Homepage: http://el-reto.ch.vu