[vorbis] Exclusive New Vorbis Content

David 'willi' Wilhelm particlestorm at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 13 12:44:11 PST 2002

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a little note on the list saying thanks for the effort
in developing Vorbis.  I'm looking forward to the video codec!  ;)

I have released 3 new tracks exclusively in OggVorbis at my website,
earth2willi.com  Come check them out!  You can also download them via FTP
from sejus.com (anonymous login on port 21), but if you do, please stop by
my forum and at least say 'Hi'!  :D

http://www.earth2willi.com

2 tracks are uptempo techno/electronica while the 3rd is more flowing.  I
also have a lot of other older music on my site but unfortunately it is not
Ogg encoded at this time.  If anyone can help me out with some server space,
I would love to release plenty of new music in Ogg, as well as promoting
open-source music development itself by making things like samples, MIDI
sequences, and other materials used in the creation of each track, available
for others to use, reuse, and abuse.

Thanks for everything and Best Wishes!

PLEASE NOTE MY EMAIL ADDRESS WILL BE CHANGING;  PLEASE USE
WILLI at EARTH2WILLI.COM FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS -- Thanks!

Sincerely,
    willi

---

David 'willi' Wilhelm