[vorbis] midi data to control lighting desks

Alejandro G. Belluscio baldusi at uol.com.ar
Sat Nov 23 18:46:38 PST 2002

Hello Martin,

Saturday, November 23, 2002, 9:44:31 PM, you wrote:

MB> Hi- just wondering how things are progressing on the
MB> stick-midi-data-inside-a-vorbis-file (so i can sit back, relax &
MB> get drunk instead of manually doing a really complicated lighting
MB> show)
You should really ask that question on the Theora-Dev list. It seems
to me that Monty is in one of those "too busy coding the multiplexing
library to answer question about multiplexing". Which may be an
optimum use of his time (may be).
But you can read:
http://www.xiph.org/archives/theora-dev/200209/0040.html

--