[vorbis] comment tags

Rigel Freden rigelf at postmark.net
Thu Nov 14 17:19:57 PST 2002

I'm trying to write comment writer thing for zinf, because I love the
program, but it doesn't fully support ogg.  I've found how to read
comments, but can't figure how to write them.  There has been some
discussion about this previously in the archives, but I couldn't find
any specifics, only references to code not posted to the list.  The
api documentation page is (painfully) lacking, and vorbiscomment is
nasty, as its author has mentioned, so I'd rather not continue using
that as a reference.  I can get this on my own, but a little help
would be much appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Rigel Freden
rigelf at postmark.net