[vorbis] Ogg too good?

Wilson defiler at null.net
Thu Mar 7 05:48:23 PST 2002

Hey there, Angsty McFistShaker.
If you read my message, you'll notice that I was commenting that I thought
RC3's encoder seemed slower than RC2's.
You'll also note that I put a disclaimer there: I might be wrong.
Further, NB that I didn't call for any actual ACTION based on my
observation. You didn't see me shout "OMG! If this doesn't speed up, I'm
going to stop giving you all that money you're not asking for in the first
place!"

By the way.. I'm scrolling through the archives, looking for a post from you
that isn't written like an asshole. I'm not finding one. Maybe you can come
up with a better search algorithm for me, Mr. Open-source Ereet Coder?

To the rest of the list: I'm sorry if mentioning my processor speed
irritated anyone. I wasn't bragging. Also, I apologize for making you read
my reply to Ed Sweetman.