[vorbis] Philips && vorbis support

Andras Toth toth_andras at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 6 01:54:29 PST 2002

Hello,

Following Paul de Weerd's advice I went to the Philips website to ask for
Ogg Vorbis supporting players.
Maybe the argument is stronger if you say (whether or not it is true) that
you do not own a compressed audio player yet, and you won't buy one until
they start supporting Ogg Vorbis.
If they give me a different answer to Paul's I will post it on the forum.

Andras Toth