[vorbis] Re: quick question

Jernej Simonèiè jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
Wed Mar 20 13:17:43 PST 2002

Hello Andy,

20. marec 2002, 22:06:04, you wrote:

> i have winamp.  the other day i noticed the 'output format' option in the
> vorbis decoder plugin.  if i set this higher than 16bits/sample, i get an
> error.  this also happens with an spc (snes music) decoder.  does this just
> mean my sound card doesn't support higher than 16?

Most likely. If you think it does, disable all DSP/Effect plugins, EQ,
and use standard waveOut plugin, as other don't support anything else
than 16bit.

Jernej Simoncic, jernej.simoncic at guest.arnes.si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/
ICQ: 26266467

The first 90 percent of the task takes 10 percent of the time.
The last 10 percent takes the other 90 percent.
       -- Project scheduling "99" rule