[vorbis] cdparanoia mailing list ?

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Thu Mar 14 07:01:08 PST 2002

http://www.xiph.org/paranoia/index.html

> application.

Here you are:
http://www.xiph.org/paranoia/links.html

> someone can help me on this matter ... it is welcome. ;-)

Of course it does, it even advises you to configure your kernel as to see
your IDE CD-ROM drive as SCSI, since you will enjoy better ripping that way.

--
"I was wondering if there's any kind of definitive nickname for Perl
programmers, the way we call ourselves Pythonistas?" - Aahz Maruch

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net