[vorbis] Pre RC4 changes

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Jun 29 07:57:24 PDT 2002

Hi:

I guess this is mainly directed at Monty.  I see from the CVS list that a
lot of changes have been going in lately, especially in the area of 44.1
and 48khz.  I know I was certainly under the impression that this area was
more or less complete.  My question is, apart from the experimental 48kbps
stereo mode that went in today, are the changes for 44.1 and 48khz going to
result in quality changes or is it just simpler code?

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html