[vorbis] Transcoding (Was: MP3 to OGG conversion)

David Tenser david.tenser at telia.com
Wed Jun 26 11:05:19 PDT 2002

A 256k MP3 is as almost close as the original you can get. I sincerely
doubt that many users would here any difference at all. So I think it's
safe to say that you could feel comfortable converting those mp3s to,
say, q5 oggs instead. At least that's what I'm doing, and I've never
heard any difference.

/ David