[vorbis] OggEnc - command line parameter bug?

Luke Usherwood Luke.Usherwood at clear.net.nz
Thu Jun 20 06:00:39 PDT 2002

Hi,

When I encode a file, with the command line (for example):

   oggenc h:\wavs\abc.wav -a sunshine

as expected, it creates a file h:\wavs\abc.ogg.  However, adding the '-t' command line option:

   oggenc h:\wavs\abc.wav -a sunshine -t MrSunny

causes it to now create a file called MrSunny.ogg  This behaviour could be expected if I had used the '-n' option, but I have not, so I suspect this must be a bug.

(I am actually trying to get oggenc up and running nicely with AudioGrabber, but so far I no joy)

Has anyone else had trouble with this?  Is there an official place to submit bug reports other than these mailing lists?

-Luke

   /`    ,--'        + +   Home: +44 20 8675 2776
  / =#=#============[|=|]  Cell: +44 79 00855 303