[vorbis] Problems with pyvorbis python bindings.

xdfisl xdfisl at btopenworld.com
Mon Jul 22 19:38:01 PDT 2002

Ahhh hello there Andrew,
I thought it might be something like this, but to be honest I thought it
more likely that I was doing something silly.

I checked out your webpage for the latest version of the bindings but
there were no new releases at the time; Is there an ETA for the
new-style comments dictionary? (Yes, I feel like re-writing my scripts
:p )

Thanks for the ultra speedy reply all the same.
Dani / asqui

Of